OK so I started this a while back but really didn't get very far and it's taken me some time (5 months) to get back to it. Posted some picks for you all to see cause really that's what we all want to look at blogs for, be honest.
Had the best run today, Wednesdays have become running morning for DH and I we can drop both the kids off and run before I go to ww for my weigh in. We joke and call it our last chance training but I'm sure it helps. I can believe I'm actually enjoying running and today I felt like I could run so fast - it wasn't really that fast but it was faster than these little legs have gone for a loooonnnggg time. We are going to do the run to the G but instead of doing the 10kms as first planned I think we will do the 5kms and just concentrate on improving my time over that distance. I think it felt good today because it was the best I've felt since going out after my big run.
Gotta go to bed thanks for reading
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Finally I've got a blog to call my very own
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 5/23/2007 10:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look great Louie! Well done!
Well done Louie, great work.
I'm trying hard to increase my running, so you have inspired me to think about the 5km to the G!
Thanks for sharing.
Liz
Oh Louie!!
I'm so pleased to "meet" you at last. You have done incredibly well...as you well know. WOW! You just blow me away. You make me feel slack for not keeping up my running... my dogs are just too strong for me to run with them on their lead, so I run with them off the lead at the park, but it aint no 5k's. You've inspired me to get running again. I'm going to do it in my lunchbreaks minus the dawgs!
Strut your stuff baby....30kgs gone & you look sensational.
Petina
xoxo
Post a Comment