? ??????????????Take My Breath Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 3346 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Scrapbook? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (574 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 107638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruc CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Food allergies

Well another weekend comes to a close. It's been really busy with work the last few days and I'm starting early again in the morning. Miss 6 suffers from really bad Eczema due to a range of allergies and we took her to a Nutritionist on Friday. He has made some really big changes to her diet which is going to shake the whole house up a bit. It is really just a case of being extra organised and making sure there is always food that she can eat. Not that different from ww just some different foods. One of the foods she can eat is plain kettle potato chips.....ahh I really have to not have them in the house or I go crazy on them. Think I will have to stick to pop corn for her as having them there really does my head in at the moment. I am finding having to get my head around these changes a little daunting but am staying positive as I do believe it will make a big difference to her overall well being.

Still finding it hard to get back into running this last week, maybe I need to do something else for a few sessions;. Might go and swim a few laps tomorrow. Rang my Pilates teacher last week to start going back to classes with her I used to go for a few years but haven't been for about 2 years so will be good to get back into it. Got to go and get ready for bed I'm stuffed.

0 comments: