I'm in such a strange place at the moment. I haven't ever felt like this before so it's messing with my head a little. Tonight I'm thinking that I'm just a little run down with a bit of a virus that just won't go away and it's ttom. Hey a girls allowed to have a few off days. It just better not go on too long or no ones going to want to be around me. See how I feel in a few days and if I'm no better I'll go to the Dr's.
Went on a date of Friday with DH dinner and the movies (Knocked Up) great for a laugh and to spend some time together without our little distractions. Got up in the morning and went for a run together as well which was great.
Miss 6 back to school tomorrow and hopefully some routine back in our lives again. I love her dearly but at times can hardly believe I produced such a princess. How do you get your kids to clean their room? Well today I told them after nearly breaking my neck walking in their that what ever was left on the floor tomorrow was going to be packed away for a month. Miss 4 decided that was motivation enough and got stuck into it but Miss 6 suggested that it was boring and she just wasn't going to do it. Then goes and turns on the tears for Daddy who is a total push over and comes to ask if it is totally necessary to push at this point. Yes it is cause if they don't do it then I spend all day doing it tomorrow and don't get any of my work done. Not to mention the fact that we don't do them any favours but not teaching them to take care of their things and we (I)end up doing it forever! They did a good job in the end and although I won that battle I don't think as yet I've won the war.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Grumpy, Moody, Snappy, Sleepy, Rumbly no not the 7 Dwarfs they're all me!
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 7/15/2007 10:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment