Well today is the opening day of our new business. It's a drive through coffee place, heaven for Mum's and people on the road all day. It's very exciting and a little scary at the same time. Even though we have been in the coffee business for 5 years now this type of thing is new and a bit unknown.
I have been really sick with a flu virus which knocked us for 6, so am hoping to be able to get back into my exercise over the next few days. I am participating and helping to organise a Biggest Loser Challenge on the ww boards for the next few months. There have been a few great loses and I don't want to get left behind so I will have to get my act together.
Just for a giggle here's a copy of a card my darling sister gave me last week....one of my old excuses.


3 comments:
Louie - best of luck with the new business venture!
Nat
Hey there Louie all the best with the new business - wow sounds like a wonderful idea and I am sure will be a welcome pit stop :)
Love the card hehe :)
Ems (kiwiana) x
Hey Louie, I know the business will be a huge success. Congratulations on getting it up and running.
Post a Comment