? ??????????????Take My Breath Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 3346 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Scrapbook? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (574 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 107638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruc CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My List

Wow it's been a while. Just been trawling some really amazing blogs and found they had some lists of things that they want to do in the next 12mths after their b'days. Seeing as mine is coming up I thought I'd start my own.

1. Finish writing in Amelie's journal the story of her birth.
2. Write Ali a letter to tell her how proud I am of the beautiful girl she has grown into.
3. Run in a 10km fur run.
4. Do my first PT session.
5. Go out with my man on a date at least once a month.
6. Plan and complete the extension of our house.
7. Have a fabulous bath to soak my bones in.
8. Go and see 5 bands play live.
9. Plant a vegie patch.
10. Give my body 2 months of not poisoning it with all the things it reacts to.
11. Spend more time with my friends.
12. Go on 2 holidays.
13. Walk the bay to bay walking trail.
14. Draw.
15. Park and walk to school one morning a week.
16. Do a time management course.
17. Go away for the weekend with my sisters.
18. Do the harbour bridge climb.
19. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
20. Plan a great b'day celebration.

6 comments:

Shrinking Tardie said...

Great list Louie - I'm doing the Harbour Bridge Climb in October of this year - can hardly wait!!!

Hope your'e doing well.

Nat

Tracey said...

I'm with Tardie -- it *is* a great list. Hope you do Amelie's journal -- I started journals for my kids and only got halfway through both their births, and they're 13 and 15 now...

Briar said...

I really like your list. That's a lot of bands Louie!

Shrinking Tardie said...

Louie - how you going??? Haven't seen anything much of you for ages!

Hope you and your drive through are doing well.

Nat

Shrinking Tardie said...

Louie - just a quick note in response to your comment on my blog.

I remember when I first started WW I watched with wonder when you wrote that you had run - I so wanted to be like you! And now I am. Catch up chook...you can do it.

Love Nat

Cloo said...

Great list, good luck with it all!