I know I've been ridiculously slack in blogging but I will be returning, when I have time. The room that is my office is also temporarily Miss 8's bedroom so no more night time computer for me which is when I usually did my blogging. Now that both my kidlets are at school hopefully I will have more time during the day.
Good news is I have managed to achieve lots of things on my list which is kinda exciting and I'm aiming to complete even more before my birthday comes rolling around again.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
This is just so it hasn't been 9mths since my last post
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 1/31/2009 07:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great to see you back in the blogosphere, Louie! How long till your birthday?
On ya Louie.
Now can you update my sad & sorry blog please?
Glad you did the Harbour Bridge....cos you were with meeeeeeee....YAY!!
Now I'm having Louie withdrawal symptoms. Cant wait for us all to catch up again. But when....sigh!!
xoxo
Post a Comment