? ??????????????Take My Breath Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 3346 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Scrapbook? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (574 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 107638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruc CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 3, 2007

The strange week that was

Can't believe another week has flown by. I'm not quite sure where it went or what we did but it has disappeared. I think having sick kids in the house seems to steel time from you and plays havoc with what little routine we have. Pleased to report that they are nearly all fixed and I'm sure Miss 3 will soon stop whinning and crying at the drop of a hat.

Managed to exercise 5 days this week but still struggling to run for much more than 30mins - legs just feel like lead. Have started taking some iron tablets and hope this will get me back to the form I was in before Mothers Day. It's only 2 weeks now before the run the G and I must say I'm less than inthused.

Went out for lunch with Mum yesterday which was nice but a little confusing. She wanted to take me out to celebrate the fact that I had reached 30kgs lost. Which is nice but why do we have to go and eat!! I find it really hard to deal with her being so excited and proud of what I have achieved as I wanted her to be proud of me 30kgs ago. Peoples weight has always been a big deal for Mum and it's feels negative when she gets excited about me losing the weight. Anyone else and I'm really happy about it. I'm sure it's just all those years of guilt that I find hard to deal with. Anyway we had a nice lunch and I now don't need to talk to her about it again for a while.

Hopefully a better training week this week and a good result at my meeting.

1 comments:

Lisa66 said...

Hi Louie

I know what you mean about the sick kids! I have the eldest two back at school but Master 4 is still home from kinder and very whiney *sigh*.

I just want to comment about your feelings about your mum, which I can totally relate to. There are people in my life who value looks above all else. Those people are starting to notice my weight loss and comment - some of them even having the audacity to tell me I looked shocking before. Of course I find that hurtful. I am and always will be the same person - whether I am 115 kgs or 65!!

I'm sure your mum is trying to be supportive in her own way, but I totally understand where you are coming from.