Yes woken this morning by the sound of Miss 4's vomit hitting my bedroom floor. Nasty business vomit and I must admit I don't handle it very well. Give me as much other bodily fluids and I'm fine but DH is the vomit monitor in our house! She's now asleep on the couch so hopefully will make a speedy recovery.
Work on Sat and BBQ on Sunday with lots of friends we haven't seen for a while so looking forward to that even though DH is working and will have to meet us there for a short time. I'm back into training for the 10km of the Melb Marathon and pleased to report the scales heading in the downwards direction again. Amazing what a bit of exercise will do for your weight loss efforts. It's a big ask (but I'm used to doing that to myself) but I'd love to be under 100kgs by the race. Only time will tell....
Friday, August 17, 2007
Ahh the smell of Pine o clean at 3:30am....
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 8/17/2007 11:13:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the vomit! It truly is the pits when one of the kids is sick. I will keep my fingers crossed that no one else in your house gets it.
Good to hear you are back on track with your running. I have had a slack week but plan to get right back to it on Monday!
Hi Louie,
I just caught up with the boards from yesterday (Mon 20/8) & saw that thread about saying nice stuff about someone & you mentioned me. YOU are soooo lovely. Thanks for that. That made my day. I have been very slack on the boards of late....I did have a burst last week when it was easy to be there, but its hard at work. Oh well... thanks again & keep up the running. I'm running on the treadmill & have set mini challenges for myself.....
MMMM WAH!
Petina
xoxo
Post a Comment