? ??????????????Take My Breath Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 3346 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Scrapbook? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (574 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 107638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruc CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My biggest run ever 13km!!

Yes that's right kids, 13k's I clocked up today. It wasn't even on the flat and I've got to day I'm pretty damn proud. I offically hate my scales as they are stuck on a number I don't like even though I'm tracking and exercising. They will not beat me and I'm quite enjoying winning the mental challenge this time. DH and I ran along an equestrian trail today near home which is so beautiful, it was mostly down hill at the start which meant up hill when we turned for home. I made it running all the way and was buzzing when we finished 1hr57mins later. If the scales don't move tomorrow they will go out the window. Pleased to report no other sickies in the house and all is back in working order. I love my life!!

2 comments:

Lisa66 said...

Woo hoo! You go girl! Looking forward to the day I can keep up with you!

mooshsilk said...

That is fantastic!! GO LOUIE!! Well done you are kicking butt and those scales will soon head south.

Claudia xo