Yes life has been totally hectic lately and I'm only now feeling human today after the past few weeks of running on empty.
Show is over for another year YEAH.... DH and I went on a date last week, we went to see The Waifs, it was totally fabulous. Such talented muso's and it was a fantastic night out. (Picture above)
My computer died but I now have a new one, can't believe how much I missed being online.
Miss 7 has been very draining lately, she has bad eczema and sometimes her treatment seems to be a fulltime job. Why is it when you have so little to give your kids need so much more?? Anyway I think we can finally see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Helped that school went back today and I spent the day catching up on office work so I feel I have achieved something.


1 comments:
Good to have you back blogging!
Really hope to see you Saturday.
Post a Comment