So here I am two years after starting my ww journey. Yes I've lost 30kgs, I've also gained 5kgs. So that puts me at a 12.5kg loss per year. I'm a little pissed with that. I have no problems that the ww program works, you just have to apply yourself and do it.
So I picked up this book Body for Life for Women a month or so ago. It talks about all the different challenges women of my age face and how we are mostly bred to look after everyone else then us - if time permits. It has tips on how to turn that thinking on it's head and in the end become a much better wife, mum, sister, daughter because you have a sense of balance in your life.
After doing lots of reading on the Body for life website I have decided that I'm going to give it a go for 12 weeks. I love that all the information is on the website and it's free. The food is basically Core foods but you have to have 6 smaller meals a day. The training is 20mins x 3 per week of intense cardio. I can do that! 45mins x 3 per week of weights - i can do that too. So it's my little experiment, time to shake it up and give this body of mine a boost. 12 weeks
(84days) from today brings me to the 15th of Jan. I will be looking hot, hot, hot!!!!
If your interested in taking a look www.bodyforlife.com
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
My BFL 12 week challenge!
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 10/30/2007 12:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment