I had the strangest dream last night that my Father in law took us out for lunch and just casually gave us $2 million dollars. It was amazing although a little deflaiting to wake up and find that our bank balance was the same as when I went to bed. Great while it lasted, oh the things we were going to be able to do.
Had my weigh in yesterday and put on 1.1kgs. I'm not surprised and know why this happened so will be doing my best to reverse this and some by next weigh in. Talking to DH about it last night - I lost the plot on Monday and ate stuff that was all wrong. This would have usually given me a licence to do this for a few days or more. It's interesting the things you learn along the way. You are always going to trip up just now I get up again faster and it doesn't happen as frequently. Did 2 training sessions the last few days and will continue to exercise lots this week to get me back on track.
My pouch had her girlie operation yesterday so I'm busy looking after the patient with lots of cuddles in front of the heater. How much of a sook am I that I teared up when I saw her at the vet!! It's amazing how quickly they can steal your heart. I'll miss my running partner as she's out of action for 2 weeks.
Got to take Miss 3 to gymnastics!!
Thursday, June 7, 2007
$2,000,000.00
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 6/07/2007 11:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Louie, just visiting from the WW website.
I can't believe the change in your photos!! You look fantastic!
I know what you mean about the dogs.
When my female had her operation she haemorrhaged and had to stay overnight, when I went to see her I BAWLED!! They become part of the family!! : )
It is inspiring to hear you talk about getting back on track!
I have had a rough week, but when I read yours and other peoples blogs it reinspires me, and helps me become healthier and more powerful!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
See you around!
Kell
Post a Comment