Well anyone who's read my post on the ww boards this morning will know that I had a pretty bad start to the day. Felt really flat and frustrated with this journey. Why is it that I have been doing this for so long now that I still want it to happen faster. I had a really good day with my points and managed to get to the oval for a great running session.
So all in all it the day has turned out pretty damn good as I even managed to give my car the full on clean that it's needed for far too long. Why is it my car but it's full of everyone else's stuff. I swear every time Miss 3 & Miss 6 leave the house they want to bring 4 items each. Sometimes when my guard is down they get away with it, but do you think they then arrive home and carry 4 back from the car - nup. Anyway the car looks shmick and I'm a happy girl tonight.
Got to tell you about Miss 6 when DH and were running we did some fast sprints and looked like we were racing. The little Angel yells out at the end of my last sprint from the other side of the oval "You go girl, woo hoo!". I don't need anymore motivation than that to continue this quest. What an amazing feeling to be such a positive role model to an extremely impressionable young mind. I can't imagine seeing my Mum running all hot and sweaty when I was 6......what might have been if I was shown the way to fitness and health? Tears sprang to my eyes and I couldn't believe how good it felt on a day when I felt a little more susceptible than most.
Monday, June 11, 2007
You go girl!!
Posted by Louiewillbelean at 6/11/2007 09:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Louie,
Wow!! What a transformation!! I just had to comment on how fabulous you look. I had a look at your before photo's and you don't look like the same person. You are doing so well and are an inspiration.
Our children are similar in age my eldest is 7 and youngest 3 1/2. My youngest also has alot of allergies and is constantly sick. Her temperament completly changes (a real demon) when she is not feeling well, causing me alot of stress, which is why I am so amazed that I have been sticking to the WW programme. This time last year I was reaching for all types of food when she stressed me out!!
Keep up the great work and the way you are going, yes YOU WILL BE LEAN!! Something I often say to myself when I feel like going overboard:
'If it's going to be, it's up to me'!!
Cheers
Carmen
Hey Louie,
Not only are you a great role model for your daughter, you are inspiring to many of us on the 30+ board. You have inspired me to get off my big behind and move it!
Thank you!!
Post a Comment