? ??????????????Take My Breath Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 3346 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Scrapbook? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (574 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 107638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruc CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some days you wished you didn't get out of bed!

Well I had one of those days on Saturday. Seemed that the Gods thought I was up for a bit of testing, lots of things that were out of my control went a little haywire. I won't bore you with all the details but the icing on the cake was the dog eating my dinner after 3 mouthfuls when I put it down to tuck the girls into bed. I've had a funny week and whilst not losing control and eating lots or the wrong things just kind of had a week off. Went for a few runs and some walking but not heaps of exercise and I must say I think it's been very good for me to have a break for a while. I can really feel that I'm ready to knuckle down and move the next 10kgs. For some reason I seem to do this in 10kg bursts. I'm ok with that and know what I have to do to keep this moving.

DH gone to bed early this evening with the beginnings of a cold so have enjoyed a night having a turn on the remote!! Took Miss 6 back to the Nutritionist today - her eczema is improving and for the first time I really think that we have got a management plan that we are both comfortable and confident with. She's so good and I can't wait for her to experience life without this terrible rash. Amazing how these foods can change a person so much. She is sleeping better, is less irritable and so much happier in herself. All this after only 3 weeks.

A hugely busy weekend coming up with work and my baby girls 4th birthday on Monday. God I must be getting old how can I have kids that are 4 and 6.

Bought some new clothes yesterday and felt really good in them when I was out today. I like this fitting in my skin thing and can see that it is only going to get better.

1 comments:

mooshsilk said...

Hey Louie,

You are doing so well and that's nice to buy new clothes, good feeling! It's great that you focus on 10kgs at a time. That's what I'm really trying to focus on for now. I think we need to organise another Melb get together, would you be interested??

Claudia xo